I’m running mad trying to finish my thesis THIS WEEK!
I tend to resort to a list-post when things get crazy and today is only an exception because I’m writing this post while getting a foot massage from E. Not bad!
Here is the brief list of things that must happen or else this week.
- Collect 30 more observations for my thesis. This is like the gift that keeps on giving no matter how many times you try to get rid of it! I am cleaning the data I already have, and need to drop a bunch of incomplete observations, hence the need for replacement.
- Figure out when my French library books are due, simply because I’m fairly sure they were due on Saturday…
- Help host an event on Friday.
- Fix a stylistic error in my references…
- Flesh out the outline for my thesis and mail the draft by Thursday.
- Deep breathe and check my admission results on Friday.
- Possibly purchase facial sunscreen and moisturiser? I’m out of both (!) and I used the body sunscreen on my face today… Not smart, according to the two zits that developed by the afternoon.
- Send some reimbursement checks from a volunteer account.
- Pick up my restaurant tickets, because as I finished my first packet today, it occurred to me that I never picked up the packet for May…
- Get ready to pick up a friend coming in on Sunday!
- Consider replacing my canister of green tea, as I made the second-to-last pot tonight and it’s my go-to when I’m up all night (writing my thesis, for example…)
- Write a proposal for a workshop that I’m running in July.
My thesis is due in a week and I am ready to join Jade and Keia’s #TeamTypingFast to make it through! I never thought I’d say it, but I am so grateful that E has to go to bed so early for work because unlike last year, I’m staying on a solid sleep schedule while also racing to the finish line!