A quick list to keep myself accountable.
There is a lot of socialising going on this month, but my thesis is looming and the plates are spinning! My program extended our deadline by four whole days, but I still want to finish ASAP.
This week I plan to :
- Prep for my interview next Monday by writing and doing two practice interviews.
- Reach 120 observations for my thesis by Friday.
- Write the statistics syntax for my thesis and send it to my professor by Friday.
- Catch up on my data entry by tomorrow afternoon.
- Respond to several of the volunteering emails that piled up over the weekend by the end of business on Tuesday.
- Go grocery shopping. It’s silly to need to remind myself, but here we are!
- Call my translator by Wednesday.
- Call another notaire for a second quote for a PACS by Thursday.
- Organise my Wednesday dinner, my Friday party, and the anniversary and birthday parties both happening on Saturday.
- Move the plants from their watering station (aka, the top of my dryer) back to their correct places around the apartment by tomorrow evening.
- Update my second advisor on my progress with my thesis by Thursday.
- File my taxes by Wednesday!