There’s so much going on!
A list, to be amended tomorrow.
- Go on a run – be careful on the concrete for my poor knees!
- Wash my hair – I’m on a 5 day schedule and today is day 5.
- Party at K’s apartment with E and dad.
- Figure out how to get a library card at the French library.
- A load of laundry.
- Lunch with E’s parents.
- Clean off the mealybugs from the succulent, remove white goop is stuck to the orchid, and cinnamon the soil for another plant.
- Send treasurer-related emails.
- Schedule out next week – when am I working, again?
- Check in with my budget. I’ve had my eyes closed on this one…
- Write back to the literally half a dozen people who wrote me this week while again, I had my eyes closed!
- Read a PhD proposal, get in touch with co-reviewers.
- Clean off the toiletry cart in the bathroom.
- Take all the glass down the block for recycling.
- Sort out when to return the dozen English language library books before Thursday.
- Mail a birthday gift to a friend in NYC.