Yesterday’s post was heavy, but today I’m posting a brief list of things that have made me very, very happy this week.
- My dad, his visit, and his special appreciation for small things.
- A monthly jazz concert where the quartet played one of my favourite pieces.
- Making a vegetable tart with E.
- The very pink furniture I saw in a museum restaurant.
- Three new buds on my orchid plant.
- A breakthrough on my thesis and new direction for my work.
- A day trip to Reims.
- The bright, deceptively blue glory of the Seine on Tuesday.
- Milky Chance’s new album, Blossom.
- Correctly pronouncing the word moelleux.
- Planning out the summer and some very exciting adventures.
- A letter from a friend written on stationary covered in cartoon panda bears.
- An exceptional lemon tart from a new-to-me bakery.
Happy Sunday, everyone.